Скрипты казино / Youtube downloader android скачать бесплатно
Android apps and more (WIP) stuff
YouTube Downloader for Andro > Mar 3 rd, 2018
Android app to download YouTube videos
(and extract/convert audio to mp3).
For Android 4.1+
MD5 checksum: b3ff9789636c9db545693f717837c3c6
SHA1 checksum: 4df1b58020bc9ede3cefb5279f6071c2658e03ce
Beta available: false
YouTube Downloader for Android
Copyright © 2012-2019 Samuele Rini
End User License Agreement
- The latest application package is available for download from this blog:
- First of all, remember to enable Unknown Sources from your device’s Security settings, to allow installations of non market apps (safely ignore the subsequent dialog). Please note: in newer versions of Android, this kind of permission is not system-wide, but has to be given to single apps;
- If the “install” button is not working, temporary disable apps as Halo, Screenfilter, Twilight, LastPass password manager or anything similar (apps that do “draw on other apps”);
- To install the app, click on your notification bar message for the completed download (if using the system downloads app, otherwise this may vary: i.e. if you have a file manager installed, you can browse to your downloads folder and install YTD’s apk directly, clicking on the apk file).
- Search for video and music within the app itself, OR
- Select the “share” button in the YouTube App while watching a video (or share any YouTube plain text link via any App) and choose “YouTube downloader”;
- You’ll see all the video codecs and qualities available for the video you’re on. then:
- Press an item to download the video locally (on the device) or to send the download via SSH to a remote PC. Destination machine requirements: Bash and Wget (and FFmpeg for muxing 480p and 1080p videos). More SSH info available in the app’s tutorials;
- Long-press an item and choose between copy to clipboard or share link as text. Note: such a link (differently from when you send it via SSH) can be only used from the same device where it has been created OR from the same LAN, if you share it to another PC;
- Use the Dashboard to interact with downloaded video (audio extraction/conversion/mux and file management);
- On Lollipop or above, you can copy/move/rename/delete files on external sdcard.
- Search for YouTube videos within the app;
- Download on your device;
- Remote download on another PC via SSH;
- Multi-threaded downloads: maximizes bandwidth available and minimizes YouTube’s speed throttling;
- Support for almost any format/quality available from YouTube;
- Audio extraction to aac/ogg or conversion to mp3 (menu available via single-click on items in the Dashboard tab);
- Mp3’s ID3 tags edit;
- Mux Audio-Only and Video-Only streams into a complete video (to enjoy HD resolutions available as separated streams only);
- File management (menu available via long-click on items in the Dashboard tab);
- Handle download link: copy and/or pass it to other apps;
- Video list filters by format, quality etc via (left) sliding menu;
- Many preferences to customize usage.
- Some very long running downloads may be forced to PAUSE state if the app is not kept to the front for a certain amount of time. In this cases a manual resume is needed;
- On KitKat and above, is possible to use the external (removable) sdcard as download destination folder, but that’s one caveat: only the app’s private folder will be available. IMPORTANT note: this folder will be deleted by the system (together with all your downloads) if you uninstall the app. For the moment it’s not possible to choose a different directory on the external/removable sdcard.
(Please do NOT send me logcat reports about this list; thanks)
Are not supported for download all videos that:
- implement encrypted streams (some complete movies);
- are not available in your country;
- are live events.